PARKER STANADYNE PERFORMANCE FORMULA PREMIUM DIESEL FUEL ADDITIVE 250ML BOTTLE
This can only be sent to UK Mainland due to hazardous properties.
- Buy 2 for £12.50 each and save 17%
- Buy 6 for £8.33 each and save 44%
- Buy 12 for £7.50 each and save 50%
- Buy 24 for £6.66 each and save 56%
Parker Stanadyne Performance Formula Diesel Fuel Additive 250ml
The premium all-season, multi-function diesel fuel additive, designed to tackle virtually any diesel fuel related problems.
Meets all fuel system requirements
Approved by Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Cold weather protection - reduces diesel pour point up to 40°F (22°C) and cold filter plug point by 25°F (13°C) depending on base fuel.
- Hot weather protection - Lubricants and Cetane improver help when fuel is hot and "thin".
- Increases Horsepower - with up to 5 point cetane gain to improve combustion.
- Reduces Fuel Consumption - independent tests show gains up to 9.6% in MPG.
- Easier & Faster starting - in all conditions.
- Reduces Smoke and Particulate Emissions - suitable for ultra low sulfur diesel.
- Cleans & Protects - detergents and deposit modifiers help protect injection pumps, injectors, nozzles etc.
- Reduces Wear - restores lubricity to Ultra Low Sulfur and other low lubricity diesel fuels.
- Stabilizes Fuel - antioxidants keep fuel fresher.
- Alcohol Free - avoids corrosion and accelerated wear.
- Helps Remove Water - special demulsifiers cause tiny water droplets to come out of suspension/emulsion so the filter/seperator can more effectively remove it.
- Can be used with Bio Diesel Fuel - up to B20, or 20% bio content.
Parker Stanadyne diesel fuel additives are the only ones in the world that are:
- Made by a fuel injection systems manufacturer
- Tested and approved by major diesel engine and vehicle manufacturers
- Proven to perform best in independent tests
Parker Stanadyne performance formula protects and improves the performance of all diesel fuel injection systems, including:
- High pressure common rail
- Unit Injectors
- Rotary distributor pumps
- In-Line pumps
Parker Stanadyne Performance Formula is suitable for use with all types of on or off road diesel fuels, including:
- Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD)
- Bio Diesel (up to B20, or 20% bio content)
Stanadyne fuel additives are safe to use with all Diesel exhaust after-treatment systems!
Directions for use
Add Stanadyne additives to tank before filling with diesel to ensure thorough mixing.
Tighten additive cap securely after use and store upright. Store above 32°F (0°C)